Split system, ducted, supply or just install
Whether you’re building a new home or need an air conditioner for your existing home, we have solutions that fit your requirements. Call us today!
Do you want a simple split system or a discrete ducted unit? Or you're not sure?!
Our friendly and professional staff can help you find the right solution for your residential or commercial property.
2.5kw supplied and installed from only $1225!
New split system installs
All prices quoted for single story, back to back (outdoor unit is close to indoor unit), supply & install with maximum 3m of connecting services. Additional costs apply for other install requirements. Please contact us for more information or pricing on other air conditioning brands. Whole of house and bundle pricing available. We do ducted air conditioning too!
Small room | 2.5kw
Bedroom/study to 16m²
SAVER | KELVINATOR from $1225
VALUE | FUJITSU from $1487
PREMIUM | MITSUBISHI from $1726
Medium room | 5kw
Small living room or grannyflat to 32m²
SAVER | KELVINATOR from $1799
VALUE | FUJITSU from $1975
PREMIUM | MITSUBISHI from $2160
Large room | 7.1kw
Open plan living room to 48m²
SAVER | KELVINATOR from $2100
VALUE | FUJITSU from $2350
PREMIUM | MITSUBISHI from $2560
Our preferred quality brands include:
Our preferred quality brands include Mitsubishi, Toshiba, Samsung, Fuijitsu, Daikin, Carrier & Panasonic but we can use other brands on request.
Split systems are a popular choice for many. Homeowners on a budget, who are only looking to cool a smaller area often opt for this versatile system. Split system air conditioners are mostly easy to install, have minimal costs and are efficient to run. Split system reverse cycle units also offer both cooling and heating functions, perfect for the varying temperatures we experience here in Brisbane.
Benefits of a split system:
- Heat and cooling in one unit – Reverse cycle
- Efficient and quiet operation
- Sleek designs and colours now optional
- Reliable and economical comfort option
- Easy to use and operate
- Wi-fi and smart technology options
Ducted air conditioning provides a discrete, unobtrusive way to effectively cool your home by hiding the unit outside the house out of view. Conditioned dehumidified air is then pumped into your home via ducts and vents placed in the ceilings, walls or floors, where ever they are required to supply optimal airflow to the home.
Benefits of ducted system:
- Remove internal and external clutter, with one outdoor unit, the rest is hidden!
- Flexibility of choice for your unique circumstances.
- Zoning allows you to reduce energy costs of running air conditioning.
- Latest technology units with WI FI capabilities.
- Ducted air conditioning reduces hot and cold spots in your home.
- ADD to the value of your home!
- Ducted air conditioning is ideally suited where quiet operation is a must.
- Call us to book your obligation free, onsite inspection.
- During the inspection we will work with you to identify your needs and answer your questions.
- After the inspection we will provide you with options, upfront pricing and a full explanation of what you are paying for.
- With all options and recommendations available, you can book your install.
- Your install will take place at a time and date that suits you.
- After installation our ongoing support begins, with easy maintenance and service options available.
Quality and peace of mind
Our friendly and professional staff are fully qualified, fully insured and pride themselves on the high quality of their work. They guide you through the work they’re carrying out, discuss any air conditioner installation options in full and always tidy up after themselves.
Commercial and rental properties
We also carry out air conditioner installations at rental and commercial properties, such as shops, restaurants, pubs, sports clubs, workshops and offices, to name just a few.
What our customers say
Contact us for a booking or quote
For the best value, expert workmanship and customer service in air conditioning and electrical trade services, from North Brisbane to Caboolture, call us today.
Or complete the contact form below and one of our friendly staff will be in contact with you shortly.